Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[android-developers] Switching b/w WiFi & 3G

Hi,

I have an app that uses sockets in JNI and also HTTP connections in
Java. I have been observing that I have connectivity issues in my app
whenever I switch from WiFi to 3G or vice versa. At the same time, I
am able to browse the Internet using the browser. Is there anything
that the app needs to take care of such scenario or anything that may
be missing in my app?

Thank you,
AJ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment