Friday, June 17, 2011

[android-developers] Unsetting the Widget Background

I have a widget where the background is specified in the layout as a PNG
image. I have just implemented code, using the RemoteView.setInt()
method, to allow the user to specified a background color value to be
used in lieu of my widget background image.

Two questions:

1) How can I undo this background color value and revert to my
background image? This way the user can fiddle with the colors but
still get back to my original background.

2) How can I keep my background image but allow the user specify a new
color for the image instead of a new color for the widget in place of
the image? This would be preferable to replacing my image entirely
and just coloring the background.

Thanks.

--
Jake Colman -- Android Tinkerer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment