Monday, June 13, 2011

[android-developers] Using jbcrypt in app

Hi,

I am trying to use the jbcrypt library (http://code.google.com/p/
jbcrypt/
) within my android application, but am having issues. When I
try running the code as a standalone program, it works perfectly.
However, once I try to incorporate it into my Android Eclipse project,
it hangs when computing the hash. I have tried adding it to the
Eclipse project as both source and by packaging up the working .class
file as a jar, and importing that. Both methods give the same result:
100% CPU usage and an unresponsive app.

Has anybody else successfully used this within their app, or have any
suggestions as to what else I could try?

Thanks,

Simon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment