Friday, June 24, 2011

[android-developers] When starting two emulators, each Logcat Messages will be printed twice

Hi folks,
does anyone has the same problem like me?
To Test my App I've to start 2 or even more instances of the emulator. In the beginning all went fine, and I see the emulator output depending on the selected device in the Logcat (either Java or DDMS perspective).
But after some download/ starts cycles the output beginns to print the lines twice or even ,multiple (The maximum I've seen is that one message was printed 6 times)


Is this s a bug or a feature? What can I do to avoid this?

regards

Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment