Friday, June 10, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: "This application is available to over 0 devices" problem in market page now

No, your not alone.
I registered my first App today and got that - it made me go back and
re-read everything in case I had done something wrong, but it seems
not.

I hope its just a glitch on their side and will be sorted soon as I
was interested to see which makes/models my app (API 7) would be run
on.

Fingers Crossed.

On 10/06/2011, Chris <crehbein@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting that too, emailed Market support and they're "looking into it."
> YMMV.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment