Tuesday, August 23, 2011

[android-developers] Android 3.2 with WXGA (720x1280) resolution bugs in portrait.

Hi...

I noticed that if I run my app on android 3.2 sdk with a 720x1280
resolution I have some important bugs.

If I run the app in landscape (720x1280) the getHeight() and
getWidth() from my canvas is correct returning 720 and 1280.

If I run the same code in portrait mode (1280x720), getHeight() return
1232 and getWidth() returns 768.

Obviosuly the portrait mode results are wrong and this breaks some of
my canvas logic.
also a simple write on canvas like this:
g.drawText("internal use only " + getWidth(), 2, getHeight()-2,
paint);
is drawn in a wrong way, the text is abnormal and stretched.

Is this a SDK bug only or what?

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment