Monday, August 8, 2011

[android-developers] Cheap Bluetooth devices sought

Anyone know of a $10 bluetooth device that I can buy in low
quantities? For example something a phone could turn on/off?

I need 2 remote switches. Just on and off.

There are hacking options, but that seems last resort.
A: Butchering a BT-headset and sending/decoding DTMF.

B: Butchering RemoteControlBluetooth cars...

But I am hoping someone can point me to a super cheap BT slave device
or point me to a more appropriate group.

Thanks for any leads!
cellurl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment