Monday, August 15, 2011

[android-developers] How I can ask multiple touches in my game?

I want to make a game, where in one activity, I need to get multiple
touches one after another one... So if I want to make for example a
UI. Then on this UI I can got the first touch with if statement.
if(event.x > in the zone && event.y > in the zone) else (do what I
want) , but I don't know how to get the next touch. I think that I
need a statement, but I don't know what/which. It's important because
in the game the order is very important.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment