Thursday, August 18, 2011

[android-developers] How to handle sequential touches?

I want to make a program what in I need to handle touch events in
order within 1 activity. For example: The user need to click on a
picture first If he doesn't click on it I will show an another
activity, but if he click on the requested picture I want him to click
on the second, third etc. But I don't know how I can handle multiple
touch events. I know that I need an on touch event method and in it I
need an if -else statement for the first click but I don't know how I
can monitor the second, third etc. Touch events. For example if there
are three numbers on the screen and I want the user to click on them
in sequence from 1 to 3.
Thanks for any helps!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment