Saturday, August 6, 2011

[android-developers] Is there a best (or worst) time to release apps?

Specifically, is it, for example, better to release an app on a weekday,
as opposed to over a weekend, or on a holiday, etc.? I'm just wondering
if there are typically drops in sales over weekends, on holidays, when
major sporting events are on, and so on, or, is it more or less even
across the board?

This is something I've wondered since releasing[1] my first app....

Later,
--jim

[1] I hope that's spelled right---my brain is jumbling the letters
around and I have no idea if I made the typo I think I felt in
my fingers, or not....

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky130u@gmail.com ICBM/Hurr.: 30.44406N 86.59909W

Saw something on TV about Psych-os.
Hmmmm, Psych OS. Perhaps the next freeware OS.... --me

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment