Thursday, August 4, 2011

[android-developers] Order Activity

Hi All,
I have 3 activities, lets call them A, B, C

Activity A is the starting point of my applications:
Activity A has two buttons:
1. Start Activity B
2. Start Activity C

from Activity B, I can go to Activity C
from Activity C, I can go to Activity B

I want my Activity stack to be:
A-B-C
or
A-C-B

and not
A-B-C-B-C-B-C-B-C-B-C-B-C.....
or
A-C-B-C-B-C-B-C-B-C-B-C-B....

So my question is:
How do I start activity B from C (or C from B)?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment