Monday, August 1, 2011

[android-developers] Problem adding post to database.

I have two places in my code where I want to insert data to a
database. The first place is in my main activity and it works fine.
The second one is in a dialog activity which works fine except for the
insert to database part. There are no errors showing in eclipse but
when I get to the line where it tries to use long id =
db.createTask(string, string, string) (which is more or less a copy of
the notepad example) I get a force close. It never even enters my
Database adapter class. And the stacktrace also refers to this line.
Same problem occurs when I make an exact copy of the working one in
the main activity.
Is there something I might forget or has someone had a similar problem
before?

//André

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment