Monday, August 22, 2011

[android-developers] Question about Button

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can advice me on the following. I wish to create a button which will allow me to have:
1. a color when the button is disabled
2. a color when the button is enabled but idle
3. a color when the button is enabled and pressed
4. a border which will change color upon some external activity.

After reading this tutorial (http://blog.androgames.net/40/custom-button-style-and-theme/) I have to able to achieve steps 1-3. However, I am struggling to achieve step 4. Also note that step 4 will need to happen programmatically as my application implements a 3rd party observer which notifies me when a task is active.

Can someone please guide me on how to achieve step 4. Ideally I would like to use the shape that is described in the above link with a border which I can control via my code? Please advice.

Thanks. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment