Monday, August 1, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Android Market user ratings disappeared on July 29, 2011

Yes and no. In the developer console the ratings look fine now. In the
market app the wrong numbers still appear. But I hope that, with only
a short delay, these number will also be fine.

On 1 Aug., 19:05, pad <e.pad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems to be fixed!
>
> On 1 Ago, 13:31, kodlan <kod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Damn, the same with my apps.
> > Any news on that issue?
>
> > On Aug 1, 2:02 pm, pad <e.pad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi Scott,
> > > the same happened to me. I lost more than 600 five stars ratings and
> > > my app stars goes down dramatically. I cannot find answers on the web,
> > > did you find something?
>
> > > Regards
>
> > > Emanuele
>
> > > Scott ha scritto:
>
> > > > Yesterday (July 29, 2011), I had two apps with ratings of
> > > > approximately 4.5 (a network calculator) and 4.0 (a spinning polyhedra
> > > > live wallpaper). That changed late last night. Approximately 50% and
> > > > 75%, respectively, of my user ratings vanished! Now I have ratings of
> > > > 4.3 and 3.0!
>
> > > > Taking a full star drop is quite a hit. Going from 4.0 to 3.0 is the
> > > > difference between, "This might be neat," to, "Meh," for most users
> > > > hunting for new applications.
>
> > > > It seems most of my user comments are intact.
>
> > > > Is anyone else having a similar problem?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment