Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: .apk file is not getting downloaded from HTTPS site

On Friday, August 5, 2011 12:07:06 PM UTC-4, dilu wrote:
 
I have a webserver on which I am putting my .apk file.I have given
correct mime type also for apache web server.
 When I am trying to download from HTTP then it is working fine but
the same thing is not getting downloaded from HTTPS site.
I have a certificate for HTTPS.

Figure out at what point it fails.

Can you read ordinary html content from the site?   Are there error messages?  Does it try and stop?

What do you see in the server logs?

Can you download the file from that site with a PC?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment