Monday, August 8, 2011

[android-developers] Re: check wakelocked for each process

I confirmed that various informations including wakelock something by
using command "dumpsys power".
But, I do not know how to check which the application/service is
wakelocked.

As far as I checked my output,

mLocks.size=0:

the above is output.

This means no wakelock application/service is available in my
device???


On 8月8日, 午前9:23, Hiko <hikosais...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Kostya,
>
> Thank you very much for your information.
>
> I'll try.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Aug 5, 8:42 pm, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > In the adb shell, type "dumpsys power".
>
> > 05.08.2011 15:36, Hiko пишет:
>
> > > Hi,
>
> > > I would like to check/detect which process(s) are waklocked in the
> > > device.
> > > if you have any idea for this,please let me know.
>
> > --
> > Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment