Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How Do I compile code that uses Apache Harmony package

I believe that's part of org.apache.harmony.security

On Aug 23, 11:24 am, Murthy <mavv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to parse a PKCS7 formatted data using Apache Harmony APIs
> in Android. What JAR file should I use to compile my code on the
> command line? Really appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks,
> - Murthy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment