Wednesday, August 10, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Payout much smaller than expected

Thanks for pointing this out, I see the same thing, going back to at
least May 25th (the earliest I have checked).

I've filed a query with the checkout team.

On Aug 10, 3:20 pm, Gregg Reno <gregg.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there still problems with Google Checkout for app purchases?  It
> seems that even now, things do not look right to me with the daily
> payout amounts being under reported.  Here is what I'm seeing...
>
> - Go to Google Checkout and click Payouts tab
> - You see a daily list of purchases, with the title "Closed Orders"
> - Click one of the amounts in the Purchases column
>
> Here I typically see two rows for each purchase.  For example, my app
> goes for $1.49, so I will see something like:
>   Purchase  $1.49
>   Fee      -$0.45
>
> However, some transactions just show one line like this:
>   Fee      $0.00
>
> This is supposed to be a closed order, and if I drill into it I can
> see it looks identical in status to other closed purchases with the
> status showing shipped and charged.  So instead of this purchase being
> counted in the daily total as it should, it only counts as $0. And it
> isn't just the most recent day's transactions.  I can see these going
> back over a week.
>
> So are sales not being counted as they should?
>
> Sorry if I'm posting to the wrong board.  If I should post this
> somewhere else, let me know.
>
> -Gregg Reno

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment