Thursday, August 11, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Trouble installing USB driver for Nexus S under Windows 7-64 bit

Remember to enable USB debug on the Nexus S ;)

On Aug 11, 7:42 am, David <dfket...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've installed the SDK and downloaded the GoogleUSB driver, but when I
> tried to install it, Windows 7 tells me I've already got the best
> driver installed and refuses to continue. It seems to see the Nexus S
> simply as a USB drive. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
>
> By the way, I posted a similar question yesterday, but I can't find
> it. How long does it normally take for a message to be approved by a
> moderator? (I'm a new member.)
>
> Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment