Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[android-developers] Repeated sound on Droid 2

Hi,

I have a very strange problem that I can't duplicate and I am looking
for help. I have been receiving feedback lately that my game when
played in Droid 2 after the latest firmware update, have repeated
sound playback when a sound is played. For example, if it should play
the sound "fire", it will played "fire-fire-fire-...".

In my code, the play code is like this:

static void play(MediaPlayer player) {
player.start();
}

Shouldn't this be played only once? I can't duplicate this in my Nexus
One or Motorola Milestone (running 2.1). Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment