Monday, August 29, 2011

[android-developers] starting custom intent from link click in textView

Hi people, I have faced a problem and I really haven't seen any
solutions how to solve it. Can anybody help me pls? :(

Definition:
I have a database with some articles and I need to put them into
TextViews, they are in HTML form and there are anchor tags like this
<a href="1000376"> something </a>. the number in the href attribute is
id of the next article. When I click on the link it should show the
article with the id in href.
And there is my problem: how can I start Intent from link click and
get the href attribute to use it as a parameter? I can't change the
structure of the database, because it is designed for iPhone by
default :/

Can anybody help me please? thx, for all further replies

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment