Sunday, August 7, 2011

[android-developers] @TreKing: How would I go about implementing a market comment response like you do.

Hi,

This question is kind of specifically to TreKing but other methods and responses are welcome.

I have 11 apps on the market and plan to release a good amount more. As I am sure everyone here knows responding to the comments on the market itself is not an option, sadly. As some of us know as well TreKing has implemented a sort of response method of his own. My question: How would I do something like this as well? I am familiar with Android and blogging and a reasonable amount of web languages (PHP, javascript etc.)

From what I can understand: The app reads some sort of feed from the blog that is used to respond to comments. The user is then notified about the response. I am not sure about this as I live in India and cannot use the app for my self.

So... Could someone (preferably TreKing) tell me or guide me in implementing something like this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment