Saturday, August 27, 2011

[android-developers] Using multiple fragments in each screen in ViewPager

I have been trying the ViewPager from recently supported android
compatibility v4 package.

In my app, I have multiple screens which I would like to swipe across
just like what ViewPager does. But in my app, I have multiple
fragments in EACH single screen. In the ViewPager, the
FragmentPagerAdapter seems to be for the purpose of using multiple
screens, each with single fragment.

I am wondering if there is anyway I could use the current support
package for my current requirement? Or I need to go back to the same
android launcher src to reference and design my custom control.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment