Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[android-developers] Webview cookie in sqlite db throwing error

Hi,

I have a Motorola Xoom with Android 3.0.1 loaded and a Webview
pointing to my website. It been working great for a month, but then
yesterday I am getting this error related to my cookie.

I/SqliteDatabaseCpp(21308): sqlite returned: error code = 1, msg =
index cookie_times already exists, db=/data/data/com.michael/databases/
webview.db

I'm tried using the CookieManager to remove all cookies with no
success. It's seems like a permanent database issue. I tried adb shell
to look at it myself but obviously I need to root the device to do
so.

I heard Context.deleteDatabase("webview.db") might of worked, but
thats throwing an Exception as well. And I don't really agree with
such a technique unless its really necessary.

Is this a known issue or is there something wrong with the way I set
the cookie expiration date?

Thanks,
Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment