Monday, August 1, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Avoiding FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION error when updating lots of widget bitmaps

Well, there is File.setReadable, which is supposed to be able to change
the permissions, but I've never tried it myself....

01.08.2011 22:05, Ash McConnell пишет:
> Thanks Kostya and Dianne, setUri works as expected. I had to create
> the files using context.openFileOutput. Unfortunately that means I
> loose the ability to use directories. I can't see a "Java" way to set
> permission on files, it can be done with native methods, but that
> seems like overkill. I'll do some more googling.
>
> Thanks again for the help, I was worried that this problem might have
> been a show-stopper.
> Ash
>

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment