Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Out of space on install, but only *my* app?

Check the logcat while installing.

The error message you see in Market may not match what's actually
happening at the low level.

10.08.2011 22:59, Tobiah пишет:
> I pushed a new version of my app up today, and when it appeard
> in the market, I tried to upgrade. The download completed, but
> during install, I got an alert saying "Insufficient storage available".
> I have enough space, I think. 3Gig SD, and 40MB internal. My
> app's .apk is around 100k. I went to the market to download a 10MB
> game, and it went fine.
>
> I'm worried that my users might have the same problem. Where
> shall I look?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tobiah
>

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment