Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[android-developers] External images in the notification area.

Hi,

I have a problem I don't understand.

In my app I try to create a notification with a RemoteViews to display
some gui there.
The layout contains an ImageView and I try to set an image via Uri, an
image from the external storage.

It works well on some devices with Android 2.3 and works well on my
Xoom too with 3.2.

But it doesn't work on other devices, doesn't work on my Desire with
2.3 too. It doesn't display the image. The "same" RemoteViews is ok
when I use it to display appwidget. The image is displayed then.

Do you know why it can't display the image and how to solve it?

Thanks, Tamás

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment