Saturday, September 17, 2011

[android-developers] Image processing for video game

greetings

I have the following question, recently I started with the study of Android and for some reason my research approach to development with GLES (OpenGL ES) thinking it was the only way of making application that is out of control that comes with the sdk standard they are made for it to be controlled.

Now I have been looking at the examples that comes with the SDK (Jetboy, LunarLander, etc) and I realize that use the method specifications drawBitMap canvas to display the images on the canvas.

I believe striking but still does not give the performance I expected (do not know if it's because I'm working in emulator) but not fluid.

know a form / technique / framework / library for this kind of development

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment