Friday, September 16, 2011

[android-developers] License Check fails for 5-10% of legit users

This is really starting to become an issue. I'm getting bad reviews
and my word of mouth recommendations for my apps are stopping because
the Google Licensing service is repeatedly denying users the first
time they start the app. I get emails from users regularly and I need
to find a solution. I'm using a ServerManagedPolicy, I'm essentially
using the example code from the dev website.

Does anyone have an example of a policy which handles some local
caching and such?

Kenny

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment