Saturday, September 17, 2011

[android-developers] listview: multipe actions per row dilemma


Hello,


Hello,

I have a ListView with several rows. I want the user to be able
to add, modify, delete, and edit detail (ie. subordinate) information
relating to each row. I don't know what the best way to proceed is.
I could place four buttons on the bottom screen, but then three
buttons would only have to be enabled when one row is selected
by the user.

I have no idea of what the user can do on the rows of the list: tap,
double tap? Or should I pop up a context-sensitive menu for each
row item when the user taps on a row? What are the options here?

Thanks,

John Goche

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment