Saturday, September 3, 2011

[android-developers] People unable to purchase my app - "An error occurred while creating your order" - help?

Anyone have this issue? I've started getting emails from users saying the market is not letting them buy my app, but it's letting them purchase other apps.  When they go to purchase it, phone or web, they get a message saying an error occurred while creating their order (or something similar).

If anyone has had this issue and knows what I can do to resolve it I would be very grateful.  Also if anyone has the latest info on where I can contact the market team (I know there's been a bunch of policy changes lately) that would be helpful.

This is really frustrating because I am losing sales and this is completely out of my control I am thinking?  Maybe I need to push an update? I am on vacation right now so this is obviously incredibly frustrating.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment