Friday, September 23, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Activity Help

I changed the name of my variable in the fetchLiteratureTypes function on the LiteratureEditor.java file so it wasn't the same as the one in the LiteratureManager.java.

That seemed to work and fix my problem. I no longer error when running my app.

I assume it had something to do with the variable name being used in the previous activity since I never called finish() on the activity when calling the next Intent.

Thanks for the help everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment