Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How to get outgoing call duration in real time?

I think this data produces mobile operator server. And this server
return call-duration and current balance after each outgoing call .
Maybe It's right?

I can't find any solution, but after each call value of call duration
will be stored in db. We can get it by CallLog.Calls.DURATION
How this value populate field in db?

On Sep 18, 4:20 pm, Vladimir Svydenko <vov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys
>
> Now I write one app and have some problem -
> I need to show real-time outgoing call duration. But I do not know
> when I should start timer.
> I must start when get answer from other side.
> I tried TelephonyManager.EXTRA_STATE_OFFHOOK -- but it's state is when
> I press call-button..
> OFFHOOK is the state when call is placed.
> So we should be notified when the call is received.
> How can we get that?
>
> Can You help me? When I should start count outgoing time?
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment