Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[android-developers] Re: In app billing items

You can't.
You have to hard code your items in the code or pull the ids from some
other place.

Cheers
Emanuel Moecklin

On Sep 26, 2:35 pm, Brad Gies <rbg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just starting to test in app billing, and I thought there was a way to
> pull the list of available items to purchase from the market app, but I'm
> not seeing any samples etc. I do see the example of "Restoring Transactions"
> which pulls the list of previously purchased items.
>
> How do I get the list of items my user might want to purchase?
>
> Brad.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment