Monday, September 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: locking app: How I know when an application is about to begin.

Hi NWD thanks for answer.

" ... After you request a beta invite, it's super simple to set up and
you get a login and backend for your app absolutely free. It's one of
the best 3rd part services I've used for Android."

I need to block apps already installed on the device... how I do that?
I don't understand, sorry :(


I just need to know when an app is touched in the launcher.

I think maybe is about permission but I can't find so much information
about it.

thanks.. ngbl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment