Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: locking app: How I know when an

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:35 PM, ngbl <natalyablanco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A custom rom is not what I need. I need an application, that can be
> installed on the device an test it.
> I think it's more simply the modify the rom.
>
> Thanks for the advice!
>
> ngbl
>

I understood :-), yeah, I looked at all of these apps and am trying to
find out what sort of permissions they have in common, however haven't
had time to investigate it, I will later. Perhaps if you looked
around for support forums for some of the apps you find, you might be
able to find out what they're doing. (It's probably not too hard,
since these do seem to be common ish, but you can also just get rid of
the app on the device and then it won't be able to lock anymore...,
how do you propose to get past that?)

Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment