Friday, September 23, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Set Wallpaper pop up

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:37 PM, OneaDayJ <oneadayj@gmail.com> wrote:
When on the
internet on my g2 and I hold down on an image I get a pop up that says
"save image, view image, set as wallpaper", but on my app I do not get
that and I want that.

Is there a tutorial on this anywhere?

On that specifically, probably not, but:

1 - Saving the Image is standard Java I/O. Google "java save image".
2 - Viewing the Image is a matter of launching an Intent with the image as the data and the VIEW action.
3 - Setting as wallpaper - search the documentation for "wallpaper" - see where that leads you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment