Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Adding Apache Commons To Android using the Netbeans IDE

The relevant SO response is:

if ... you are building with ant - just put the jar in your libs
folder of your project. Done!

The NetBeans Android plugin delegates to the Ant build script when
possible. (This is a feature.)

On Nov 26, 7:28 am, Sam <sam.mclar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there. I'm trying to write an application that requires an FTP
> link. To do this I need to use the 'org.apache.commons.net.*' import,
> but I am having problems adding the library I downloaded from the
> apache website. I have tried adding it from the project properties
> menu, am I missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
> also I am relatively new to android/java so it would help if
> explanations were step by step.
>
> I have viewed these web posts, and not been able to figure this out:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2146870/importing-org-apache-commo...
>
> Further info:
> The application I am developing uses android 2.2
> The Netbeans IDE editon is 7.0.1
> Commons Net 3.0.1

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment