Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[android-developers] Re: what kind of database should I use

do u want to server side database or client side db?
for client side db u can use default sqlite db

moktarul 

On Sunday, 26 February 2012 21:29:10 UTC+5:30, d1343 wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to make a app that would generate names,
I want to manually add the names, currently I am using case switch
statement, and using random number generator to pick the case
statement to generate the names,
but I want to make app better, what should I use, can I use such type
of XML database in which I can add like 1000 or so names in database
and able to pick random name everytime they click button.

or can I read from text file with names and able to read random number
of line from that text file

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment