Saturday, March 24, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Bank Applications

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 09:11:45PM +1100, moutaz al-azab wrote:
>
> I am trying to install online application bank for Android but I couldn't
> succeed. I installed the Android market in my emulator. However when I
> search for online apps I couldnt find anything. it seems becasue I am
> working with emulator.
>
> Does anyone know how can I install Android applications in my PC.

Sure. Convert them to a PC application and install them on your PC.

Alternatively, you could build a custom ROM for your PC that runs
Linux plus Android instead of whatever OS (or windoze) you had on it.
Oh, and you'll probably need a touch screen to handle touch events,
unless your custm ROM handles those with the mouse. Good Luck.

Later,
--jim

PS: I have heard rumors of a pending PC build for Android, but I'm
not sure if they were serious or just for the more gullible types
(I'm guessing that it's the latter of the two, but I could just as
easily be wrong about that).

Wow...cancer #1's impact on my vision just went to typing in a whole
new way---I typed the above as "I easily could just of as" and didn't
spot it for about 10 seconds. It's never mixed stuff up THAT badly
before. This is Not Good. :-(

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky130u@gmail.com ICBM/Hurr.: 30.44406N 86.59909W

Seen in alt.sysadmin.recovery: "Priceless; that's better than telling
him to use the Read Manual command with the Real Fast option."

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment