Wednesday, March 21, 2012

RE: [android-developers] Re: Encoder???

Hi skink,
             I want to ask some questions, I know this is not a personal discussion forum,  but i have to ask.
             1) I am new to android, and android camera to server live video streaming is my first application. please can you tell me that Can I sale out this application and how?

             2) I want some new project, can you please tell me how can i get the new project.


thanks and Regards.

umer

> Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:20:22 -0800
> Subject: [android-developers] Re: Encoder???
> From: pskink@gmail.com
> To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
>
>
>
> Muhammad UMER wrote:
> > Hi pskink,
> >
> > Thank you for your kind help. I have done this app with your help. I have handle the file header on server side and now 3gp file is playable. You are such a great great great..... man.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > umer
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> you are welcome, no problem
>
> pskink
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment