Thursday, March 15, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Re: How-to use a shared library in native-activity

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately no... 
I haven't completely watched the android office hours ... but I haven't find my question in it.

For the (game) project I'm working on, I've set all compilation static :(  
I don't know who to ask for dynamic libs loading ... :(
(it's pretty hard to ask to an android guy, they are very busy)

There is a Dynamic Loader API in android native API I think ... (check the NDK documentation.html file)
(#include <dlfcn.h>)
Maybe it's the solution ... but, to use the dynamic loader from scratch isn't cool at all !! ...
(a lot of complicated code to get functions pointers etc)

See you later
Gaëtan

PS : if you want to chat, my skype pseudo : gaetan117


Le 15 mars 2012 à 10:57, alex a écrit :

Hey Gaetan,

any progress on this from your side?

Thanks,
Alex


On Feb 13, 9:46 pm, Gaetan <gdevill...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ah ! I'm not alone with this problem ^_^

Yes, this is very strange ...
To solve your problem with STL, you can link to STLPORT_STATIC in you
Application.mk file, like this :

--------------------copy here--------------------------

APP_STL := stlport_static

--------------------copy here--------------------------

For the moment, I have solved my problem by compiling all other libs with
STATIC linking.
(entry lib is still shared, and others are static)

For shared libraries, I haven't found. I have asked the question here :http://goo.gl/mod/DdlG(you can vote ;) )
for the next Android Developers hangout in google+ (https://plus.google.com/108967384991768947849/posts)
(next wednesday)

best regards !! =)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment