Sunday, July 22, 2012

[android-developers] How to use local directory path in Uri.parse for playing an mp3 audio file

Dear Friends,

I am working on windows with the emulator. I have a mp3 file that I would like to add to my Android Project. 

I have following questions:

Q1. Whats the ideal way of playing this mp3 file from my android project?
Q2. Will it get passed on to the android phone when I upload this android application to my android phone?

Regards,
Amol A Girhe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment