Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[android-developers] Re: OEM-Official ADB USB Driver support (rant)

Success... no sooner did I post that then I realized Windows could search all the subfolders, so I pointed it at the sdk main folder, checked the subfolders box, and it found a driver (somwhere in there) and installed it.

And... ADB is working.

Voila

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:03:43 PM UTC-7, SChaser wrote:
Same problem. I got the Nexus 7 to test my app on it.

I'm running Windows 7 (64 bit).

The devices shows up in Windows device manager, but with no driver. So I told Windows 7 to update the driver and pointed it at the \extras\google\usb_driver\i386 directory.

Nothing found.

Other than getting an Apple or firing up Linux, is there a way to get this silly thing to work?

Google/Android... HELP!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment