Thursday, July 26, 2012

[android-developers] Re: PBAP CLIENT

Hi Anirudh,

I have a plan to implement PBAP client in Car kit to fetch contacts/incoming call/outgoing call from android powered phone. Could u please guide me
some implemetation steps/tips for this?..I use ICS 4.0.3

Regards,
Kishor

On Friday, May 20, 2011 3:57:18 PM UTC+5:30, Anirudh Kashyap wrote:
Hi,

I have implemented a PBAP client. I am able to establish a OBEX
Connection and connect to the PBAP server on the other android device.

I am able to retrieve the vcards from certain devices.

But I am not able to retrieve contacts from HTC Wildfire and DESIRE
HD. When i send the GET request to PBAP Server it returns me
OBEX_HTTP_UNAVAILABLE which is weired.

Please can someone let me know where I am going wrong?.

I am setting the following headers in the PBAP request

NAME : telecom/pb.vcf
TYPE : x-bt/phonebook
APPLICATION PARAMETERS :

FILTERS : 0x0000
START_OFFSET : 0
MAX_LIST_COUNT : 65535
FORMAT : VCARD2.1
The above parameters work fine with Nexus S and one more phone.

Regards,
anirudh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment