Friday, July 20, 2012

[android-developers] screen flickering during change childs view visibility

Hello
I have long form putted in  linear layout which is scrolled vertically, fullfiled with different kinds of inputs (some have set visibility to gone). 
When I scroll to the last position and change visibility of input which cause that childs of that input becomes visible, screen is flickering, and immediatelly scrolled to the beginning of the form. 
At the beginning I thought that is connected to the fact that first form input has focus, but I notice that is only happen  when I change inputs visibility from gone to visible and I show further parts of the form.
Any idea how to prevent of jumping form to the beginning, each time I change view visibility? I know I could instead of using visibility 'gone' use 'invisible' but that cause that in place of fields that I don't wanna show at the beginnig I just get ugly looking gap, so this soultion is not acceptable. 
Observed on Android 4.0.3.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment