Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Application to start with

Yeah, I have already made a calculator, basic currency conversion tool, tictactoe.... I need something where I can use android APIs and stuff..

On Saturday, 21 July 2012 14:00:07 UTC+5:30, Narendra Singh Rathore wrote:


On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM, tj <mailme.tanuj@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to android development. I have worked before on java and .NET but am a bit confused with android programming. Can you plz suggest some ideas as to on what basic application should I start working on. I made basic TicTacToe game so I know the basic programming stuff. Thanks..

Thats good. Try to make the calculator with the converter app, which contains the calculator - simple and scientific, with the converter to convert currencies, measurements and so on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment