Friday, August 31, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Android Noob howto undeploy an app

Hi Bob, thnx 4 the reply.

Sorry about the sloppy details.

Yes, I mean the HonyCombGallery.

I probably should learn the adb but IDEA is easy.

I found emulator is much like the real device and I was able to uninstall the phone app by pressing and holding a mouse click on the apps' icon.

Thanks for the feedback all.

On Friday, August 31, 2012 3:25:11 PM UTC-5, bob wrote:

I don't think there is such a sample.  Are you talking about HoneycombGallery?


On Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:49:53 PM UTC-5, David Brown wrote:
Hi Droid devs all,

  • Currently, I am studying the SDK 4.1 sample called: HoneyComb.
  • Previously, this app was working but now I'm getting an odd exception logged in DDMS.
  • I think I need to undeploy the old app completely before I see any useful changes.
  • Howto undeploy an Android app?
  • Particulars follow:
    • OS: ubuntu 12.04
    • Android SDK: 4.1
    • IDE: Intellij
    • Emulator: NexusAndroid

Please advise, David.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment