Friday, November 30, 2012

[android-developers] Re: When can every developer reply to reviews?

Yeah, it's totally irritating - my app has fantastic review, but many idiots posted 1-star rating with comments like "cant buy it in my country asshole" or so. It's false, unobjective, and I have nothing to do with that - I would banned comments like this...Another "slow thinking" people post 1-star rating like "xyz function dont work after update" even I wrote expicitely what to do when updating, and if they have problem I expicitely wrote in 2-3 places in description, that it's better to send mails so I can help them. I have even button in my app to send me mail with 1 click, but no - still writing stupid comments. Some people are just stupid :) 

Dňa piatok, 30. novembra 2012 10:44:51 UTC+1 b0b napísal(-a):


On Friday, 30 November 2012 07:31:00 UTC+1, Techni wrote:
I am getting some really STUPID comments and it's infuriating that I can do nothing about them


Good question. I hope Developer comments will not stay in perpetual beta, with approved developers and second class developers.

I also get a fair share of user comments that prompts a reply:

- user making totally false and misleading claim (and I'm not talking about not agreeing with personal opinion of user here)
- user making support request



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment