Thursday, December 13, 2012

[android-developers] Gallery issues

Hi,
I have created CoverFlow effect using Gallary view and in each gallary item consist of my custom view(view contains buttons, imageviews, gridviews, etc.). On the top of item view ther are two buttons (i.e. prev and next). I creared two different clicklisteners for buttons. When I going to click on Next button, then my prev click listener get called. So next item not showing. 
I see that, the prev button of next screen is just behind current items Next button. 
In my adapter getView method get current view but i m not understanding that why next item button get called while it focus on current view.

Please help me.
Thanks in adavance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment